Newbury Reporting is brought to you via Rich Comms Ltd. It aims to bring you the latest news you can use from Newbury Town Centre.
We are looking to deliver the very best in leisure and entertainment offerings in this great little town.
Updating regularly, we will look at the latest restaurant openings, special offers, what's happening at the Corn Exchange and what the biggest talking points are in Newbury.
Discuss advertising options or send us your stories using the form. You can also email us at
Newbury Reporting is committed to working within and adhering strictly to the Editors Code of Practice. However, if any person feels we have breached the code in anyway, and wishes to make a complaint, please submit your complaint, in writing to the editor (email@example.com) in accordance with the following steps.
• All complaints must include the name and date of the publication, with reference to the specific article in question.
• Please include the URL of the article if possible, and/or link to any image or video.
• A detailed description of the complaint, with reference to specific words, phrases, images, instances, dates and records that are relevant, and which clauses of the Editors Code of Practice you believe the publication has breached.
Who can complain?
• Complaints must be made on behalf of a named individual only. This includes complaints where businesses and organisations are involved • In submitting a complaint, you must provide your full name, address, phone number and email.
What can I complain about?
• You can complain about any article, in print or online, including words, images and audio / video content.
• You can also complain about the conduct of an individual journalist or employee of the publication in question, with reference to specific (if any) clauses of the Editors Code which are in breach
• Complaints must be contemporaneous and must be made within four months of publication.
• The publication will endeavor to respond to the complainant within 21 working days.
• The editor will confirm receipt of the complaint within three working days by contacting the complainant via email.
• All complaints will be dealt with by the editor of the publication that published the article, and/or the employer of the named individual.
• The editor will investigate the complaint to the best of his/her ability, in respect of the Editors Code of Practice, and respond accordingly.
• If we uphold your complaint, we will inform you of the remedial actions taken or to be taken
All information provided to Newbury Reporting will be handled sensitively and within the boundaries of the Data Protection Act 1998.